ROYAL CANIN SHIH TZU ADULT DOG FOOD
It is carefully developed to fulfill the nutritional requirements of your purebred Shih Tzu, and it is available in a variety of flavors. It is this breed-specific diet, which is loaded with specialist nutrients, that will allow your Shih Tzu to thrive. When it comes to picking up and chewing on the peculiar form and texture of the kibble, your Shih Tzu's small snout and underbite make it simpler for them to do so. A unique nutritional mix is used to help your royal canin shih tzu food that makes skin barrier function more effectively. Niacin, as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, help to soften and shine long coats of hair. That may lower stool size by ingesting meals that are high in digestible proteins, as well as foods that include significant levels of fiber and high-quality carbohydrates. Adding royal canin shih tzu puppy food to anything like a supper can ensure that your canine buddy is completely satisfied.
Royal Canin shih tzu adult dog food features:
- Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food is formulated to suit the nutritional requirements of purebred Shih Tzus aged 10 months and older.
- A tiny breed's narrow nose and open mouth need a unique kibble form.
- A unique combination of nutrients, including EPA, DHA, and vitamin A, promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Good hair is maintained by consuming biotin, omega-3 fatty acids, or omega-6 together.
- That may reduce the number of stools and the smell of the face by consuming high-quality protein, fiber, and carbohydrates sources.