ROYAL CANIN MEDIUM ADULT DOG FOOD
If you have a Medium-sized dog, they have already become an adult at the age of one. Good nutrition is just as important now as it was when your dog was a puppy or adult. The best way to keep your dog healthy is to make sure that the food he eats has the proper nutrients in the right amounts. That can feed Royal Canin Medium Adult to dogs between the ages of 1 to 7 years old who weigh between 11 and 25 kilograms. That can also provide them with a ROYAL CANIN Small Adult. Your dog's natural defenses are helped by ROYAL CANIN Medium Adult's unique antioxidant complex and other nutrients, like manno-oligosaccharides. ROYAL CANIN Medium Adult is made up of high-quality protein, which helps with digestion and helps your dog get the nutrients it needs more quickly. In addition, a healthy amount of dietary fiber helps keep your dog's digestive system in good shape. A royal canin medium adult has omega-3 fats like EPA and DHA for healthy skin and hair.
Royal Canin medium adult dog food features:
- The body's defense systems.
- Contains a powerful antioxidant complex and manno-oligosaccharides that help your dog's natural defenses work better.
- digesting food at a low level.
- A mix of high-quality protein and a healthy amount of dietary fiber helps to keep your digestive system running smoothly.
- The skin should be in good shape.
- Keep your skin healthy; Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) are added to the mix of ingredients.