Royal Canin Indoor 27 Dry Cat Food
Indoor adult cats, like yours, get less exercise than outdoor cats, which is why a well-balanced diet rich in essential nutrients is essential for good health. Indoor 27 from Royal Canin contains a highly digestible protein (L.I.P.) that has been specifically chosen for its high digestibility. This protein also helps to reduce the quantity of your cat's stool and the smelly stool odor that occurs when cats don't get enough exercise and have slower intestinal transit. This food contains a moderate amount of fat to ensure that your cat's calorie intake corresponds to its activity level; the calorie content also helps your cat maintain a healthy weight. Indoor cats are prone to grooming themselves for long periods. This food also helps stimulate the clearance of ingested hair, resulting in a significant reduction in hairballs thanks to the inclusion of specific dietary fibers like psyllium. Royal Canin Indoor Appetite Control, Indoor Long Hair, and Indoor 7+ are all options for Royal Canin Indoor dry food, depending on your cat's lifestyle, appearance, and age.
Royal Canin Indoor 27 Dry Cat Food features:
- It provides moderate energy and prevents cats from becoming obese.
- Because indoor cats are more likely to poop in your house, having less stool odor inside the apartment is a blessing for you and your family.
- Hair swallowing can cause hairballs and other intestinal problems in your cat.
- Formulated to help keep an adult cat's urinary system healthy.
- Indoor 27 contains psyllium, which helps stimulate intestinal transit and eliminate ingested hair.
- Indoor cats have a lower activity level, so a moderate fat content helps them maintain a healthy weight.