ROYAL CANIN GI LOW FAT DOG LIQUID
ROYAL CANIN GI Low Fat Liquid is an exclusive liquid diet designed to aid in your dog's nutritional recovery during critical care and recovery. ROYAL CANIN GI Low Fat Liquid comes in 200 mL bottles and provides your dog with a complete and balanced diet. This specially formulated formula has a lower fat content for dogs on a fat-restricted diet. ROYAL CANIN GI Low Fat Liquid supports your dog's natural defenses with its synergistic antioxidant complex. The energy content and density of ROYAL CANIN GI Low Fat Liquid have been specially adapted. This means that your dog's daily energy requirements are met with a smaller amount of food. This liquid formula allows for simple tube or syringe feeding, regardless of tube size. This diet is also highly palatable, which aids in maintaining your dog's appetite and encourages spontaneous eating during recovery and convalescence. This product, which is part of the ROYAL CANIN Veterinary Range, should only be given to your pet if a veterinary professional recommends it.
Royal Canin gi low-fat dog liquid Features:
- Low fat - Formulated with a low-fat content to support dogs on a fat-restricted diet.
- Adapted energy (1 kcal/ml): a high energy density that meets daily energy requirements while consuming less food.
- Complete nutrition: a complete and balanced liquid diet for dogs requiring assisted enteral nutrition to support nutritional restoration and convalescence.
- This synergistic antioxidant complex (high in vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine, and lutein) aids in the neutralization of free radicals.
- Easy tube feeding: liquid formula with adapted viscosity for simple application regardless of tube size.