Royal Canin Boxer Puppy Food
Growth is an important stage in the development of your boxer dog. That is why it is essential to provide your puppy with nutrients that will assist in maintaining maximum health. ROYAL CANIN Boxer dog food is a complete and balanced puppy food suitable for pups up to 15 months of age. It is exceptionally prepared to meet the nutritional requirements of your young Boxer. The antioxidant component in ROYAL CANIN Boxer Puppy – which includes vitamin E – helps to boost your dog's defensive capabilities as it grows and develops. In addition, the ingredients in ROYAL CANIN Boxer Puppy are a blend of high-quality protein and nutrients that assist in maintaining excellent digestive health and a balanced balance of gut bacteria in dogs.
Furthermore, the food in ROYAL CANIN Boxer Puppy is specifically designed for this breed. Because the Boxer type has tiny and narrow jaws, it might have difficulty picking up and chewing its food. To make it simpler for your puppy to hold and chew before swallowing, this kibble has been specially created and tailored to the form of its jaws, making it possible for it to swallow.
Royal Canin boxer puppy food Features:
- Growth of muscle.
- The adequate protein supply facilitates muscular gain. L-carnitine is a component of this mix as well.
- The digestive system's well-being.
- Stool quality is improved by combining minerals and high-quality protein (L.I.P) with prebiotics (F.O.S.).
- Dissolves easily in the digestive tract.
- Kibble with an unusual shape.
- Specifically designed kibble that is easier for the Boxer puppy to eat and swallow.