Royal Canin Giant Puppy Food
The royal canin giant puppy and large breed adults who weigh up to 45 kg (adult weight up to 45 kg). Eight months old and up:
It has prebiotics (FOS, MOS, and LIP) and LIP proteins, which will help keep your intestinal flora healthy and your stool clean while also ensuring your digestive system is safe.
Large-breed puppies may grow faster and gain more weight in the first few months of their lives if their food has a lot of energy.
It helps keep large-breed puppies' bones and joints healthy by ensuring they get enough energy and minerals (calcium and phosphorus) through their food.
This product is full of antioxidants and mannan-oligo-saccharides, which help the puppy's natural defenses work better.
Royal Canin Giant Puppy Food features:
- Royal canin puppy giants get a unique mix of nutrients that help their intestines stay healthy.
- A healthy gut flora (prebiotics) is essential for good stool quality.
- The energy content of big-breed pups has been made to help them increase.
- Also, try to keep them from gaining too much weight when they are still young.
- Good bone mineralization in big-breed puppies can be made more accessible by giving them the right amount of calories and minerals (calcium and phosphorus).
- A tool that helps to keep bones and joints healthy.
- As a supplement, this product has an antioxidant complex and prebiotics, which help to keep the puppy safe from infections and illnesses.