Pjjes Hydrocortisone Spray- 50 ml
The hydrocortisone acetate included in Pjjes spray is a stable version of the glucocorticoid. It is a cortisol ester with powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is known to alleviate pruritus linked with mild skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes in dogs and cats. Because of its high lipid solubility, it is readily absorbed by the skin and becomes bio-available to the cells that make up the skin.
How we use this Pjjes Hydrocortisone Spray:
- Before using the spray, read the instructions on the packaging.
- Before using it, make sure to give it a good shake.
- Spray immediately on the inflamed/irritated region by holding the bottle 8-10 cm away.
- Aim for 2-3 times daily for up to 7 days of use.
- Discontinue usage of this medication and seek advice from a veterinarian if symptoms persist or worsen after seven days.
- Before using Pjjes, thoroughly clean and dry the afflicted region.
- When using this product, keep it out of the eyes and mouth.
- Ensure that your pet doesn't lick the product while it's moist.
- Dries in around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Avoid overdosing on medication.
- Hydrocortisone should not be used for more than seven days in a row.